Thursday, August 3, 2023

Avocado Tuna Salad

 I have been trying to pack more protein into my day, and I found the perfect lunch! It is delicious and easy and just takes a few ingredients. This lunch has 53 grams of protein! One of the secrets is the Quest Tortilla Chips. They have 19 grams of protein and 140 calories in a bag. I eat them almost everyday. I also love the Arnolds Keto thins. I am not a keto fan, but these thins have 12 grams of protein and only 100 calories. The whole lunch is 383 calories and fills you up! I also top my tuna with Furikake Japanese seasoning. It has bits of crunch and seaweed an adds a great flavor. The link is below as well.  I have linked the chips below. I order them from Amazon, they are cheaper and you can buy them in bulk. If you are a chip person, they are life changing!



Avocado Tuna Salad

  • 1 can drained tuna (I use white chunk)
  • 1/2 avocado mashed
  • 1 tbs. fat free greek yogurt
  • 2 tbs. chopped celery or onion or both
  • 2 tbs chopped dill pickles
  • pepper
  • a few shakes of tapatio hot sauce if you like it spicy
Drain and rinse tuna to get rid of some of the salt. Add the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Toast your Bread, add the tuna and lettuce and tomato if you like. Enjoy with your chips!


No comments:

Post a Comment